Tropical Summer Makeup Look


Hello my beautiful readers!

How have you been doing lately?
I've been super busy with my makeup projects and I kinda feel guilty about neglecting  my blog. I thought about it every day and I wish I could have more time for posting, cause I miss it...
 So I thought it would be great to post a summer makeup look, a refreshing and vivid one.
Let's have some fun cause I don't wanna give up summer!
Hope you like it.







If you have any questions about products I used for this makeup look, please let me know, I'll answer as soon as possible.
I miss you guys, thanks for your support and for sending me emails and comments, I read them all.
See you soon!!!

Kisses, Lala.







CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Incredible! I love your detail and use of color!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this is such a cool look! Love all these colors? Is it waterproof or no?

    Beautiful look!

    XO
    Make up Artist
    www.lauravaluta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this look- so amazing colors!!!
    Is this look waterproof?

    Very very Beautiful

    xo from MakeupArtist

    www.lauravaluta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing! i am just in awe of your talent... such a professional!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love all of the bright beautiful colors & the shapes you've created on the eyes! Lips look beautiful & cheeks are lovely! Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! My name is Emily and I run a Lifestyle blog that has only been going for 7 months, but has grown quickly! I love your makeup tutorials, and was wondering if you'd like to do a guest post makeup tutorial for my blog here in the next couple weeks? I was hoping for something halloween inspired or themed, such as a spacific character type of tutorial.

    Let me know if you're interested! I'd love to have you, and generate lots of traffic for your blog!

    My email can be found in the contact portion of my blog:)

    Thanks so much!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how creative and beautiful this is! Just stunning!
    Memory Foam Mattresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!