Smokey Valentine


Hello Angels!

Now that Valentine's Day is around the corner I'm preparing some Makeup Series for this special occasion and I started it with an intense makeup look, just like I did last year (look here). I'm gonna be doing a natural one too and also another Valentine's Day related makeup looks. So I hope you enjoy this first smokey look.







Face:

Mehron Velvet Finish Primer Serum for priming the face
MUFE Liquid Lift Foundation 09
Stila Moisture Powder Shade E

Cheeks:

Lancome Bronzing Powder  - Cuivre (02)
MAC Dainty Blush

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance on the entire lid for priming
A matte pink eyeshadow all over the mobile lid, I used a baby pink from a Ben Nye blush palette.
On the centre of the lid I applied a matte lilac eyeshadow - "Harmony" from Kryolan
In crease I used MUFE "Purple Matte" (092) eyeshadow
On the outer corner of the eye I applied Kryolan "Night Blue" eyeshadow, then blended it into the purple
To soften the blue harsh edges on the lid I dusted over it a red eyeshadow and blended well the colour into the pink
Above the crease I dusted a bright fuchsia blush from Ben Nye
I highlighted the brow bone with Ben Nye "White Gold"
I applied 2 coats of MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
Ardell Demi Black False Lashes

Eyebrows:

Ben Nye Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe EP-3

Lips:

Flormar Waterproof Lipliner No.229
Ben Nye Carnation Pink Lipstick


***


Hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions regarding this Valentine Makeup Series, please let me know, that would be very helpful to me.




Don't forget to enter my SEPHORA GIVEAWAY! It ends on February 29th.


Kisses and have a nice weekend!
Lala




CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Where there's smoke there's usually FIRE, and you are the FIRE!!! Gorgeous as usual. LxNxCx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the colors you used as well as the lipstick color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look! I love purple and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eye makeup and lippie look so good together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love eyes makeup, but I wish you had another lipstick. something a little more pink.
    but that's just my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!